Let’s talk about the top reasons that women cheat. Here’s a short list. After that read the article it will elaborate on my list. Think about your relationship. Are there any areas you might improve on?
1. She needs more attention from you.
2. She can’t communicate feelings and other important things with you.
3. Sex is getting old. Keep sex fresh, try new things.
4. She’s getting back at you for cheating on you.
5. Your not present and engaged with her.
6. She’s not getting enough sex.
7. She needs to sow some oats.
Diane Lane did it in Unfaithful. Annette Bening did it in American Beauty. Sarah Jessica Parker did it on Sex and the City. And they’re not the only ones. Although women haven’t surpassed men on the cheating scale, more married women than ever before are jumping in the sack with someone other than their husbands. According to an American Sexual Behavior study, 14% of married women have cheated at least once, compared to 22% of married men. Not that we’re condoning two-timing from either party, but here are the top 10 reasons women cheat.
Not enough sex
Remember the good old days when you could stay up forever fooling around? Then responsibility entered the mix — and kids — and before you knew it, sleep was more important than sex. Well, women want to feel wanted. If you’re not making her feel that way, she could seek it elsewhere. To keep that spark alive, ask her out on date nights, send her provocative e-mails at lunch, and by all means, don’t let life get in the way of kissing, cuddling and sex.