Thanksgiving is a hectic time with family visits, cooking, children, and spouses or partners. Did you and your partner make it through without having an argument? Were you able to put aside petty grievances to enjoy the warm feelings of the holiday or did outside stress get to you? If so, here’s what you might consider doing.
Try couple’s counseling!
1. Learn how to really listen to your partner and respond to what they say in a way that benefits your relationship.
2. Learn how to tell your partner what you need and get your needs met. This goes both ways!
3. Renew the friendship and start doing fun things together again.
4. Improve your intimacy.
5. Support one another’s dreams.
6. Form a united parenting team.
7. Improve the overall happiness of your family.
Are you ready to take a step towards a new improved relationship for the coming year?
Want to respect yourself and your partner? Want to be a better role model for your children? Call today! 626-335-0903