I hope your holidays were fun and satisfying. Were there any relationship issues that reared its ugly head? Even though the holidays can be fun and exciting, people tend to experience a lot of stress too.
See if you answer yes to any of the following questions. If so, you may be a candidate for counseling:
1. Did the stress of the holiday effect any significant relationships?
2. Are you back to struggling with your eating disorder?
3. Are you wondering about what you’d like for yourself in the coming year?
4. Are you grieving the loss of someone you love especially during the holiday season?
7. Was it hard going through the holidays being newly divorced or out of work?
8. Are you struggling with anxiety and or depression after the holidays?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may choose to work with a professional like myself (a marriage and family therapist) who can help you learn new ways to cope with your experiences.
I work with people from all different towns: La Verne, West Covina, Rancho Cucamonga, San Dimas, Glendora, Chino Hills and more. It’s just a short ride to Glendora.