It’s important to make your partner feel appreciated and loved every day but Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to have some fun and say I love you.
Here are some words of appreciation for you partner:
1. I appreciate what a great dad/mom you are.
2. I appreciate how you help me with the kids when I need a break.
3. I appreciate how hard you work to take care of our family.
4. I appreciate that you are a caring lover and are interested in my needs.
5. I appreciate how you can fix things around the house.
6. I appreciate how you cook my favorite meals.
7. I appreciate that you work on this relationship with me and that you are growing.
8. I appreciate how you listen to me.
9. I appreciate how hard you’ve worked to improve our communication.
10. I appreciate how kind you are to my family.
11. I appreciate that you tell me I’m beautiful/handsome and that you love me.
What do you appreciate about your partner? Please share!
Perhaps plan something romantic and fun for you and your partner. Romance is free!